Hardcore Player Tips
Posted on May 12, 2015 | By Hooves Guru | Leave a response
Helpful Tips for Would-Be Hardcore Players…
Here are some ideas to help you win the Race of Champions and go forth into Hardcore Glory!
- Breed up the best horse you can and train it hard with the best saddle/shoes/treats you can afford to prepare it for the Race of Champions
- Buy “Great” items from the Shop when they are available and use these on your selected horse
- To optimise your ranking in the Hall of Flame, enter the Race of Champions as soon as you have a horse that qualifies
- Don’t stock up on heaps of items before you move to Hardcore, it will only make your item storage painful to navigate and hugely expensive to repair.
- The Race of Champions is a distance of 20,000, this means that one of the keys to winning the race is endurance
- Train your horse for specifically for endurance and use “Leg Rotation” surgery if your horse has better Strength than Endurance
- Buy and equip the best shoes and saddles that will give a boost to your horse’s endurance for the race (e.g. Ice saddle or Great Ice Saddle)
- Make sure your horse is at maximum health and happiness before entering the Race of Champions – ask you friends to brush it for you, and equip the watermelon treat
- Join the Facebook Page for Hooves Hardcore players: http://www.facebook.com/HoovesHardcore for support and tips from other Hooves Hardcore Players