What does Hooves Passport do?
Hooves Passport allows you to access your stables from multiple platforms (i.e. www.hoovesoffire.com website and the mobile Stable Manager application) It will essentially help us to link you to your stables! It may also help us recover your account if it is ever compromised.
How do I get a Hooves Passport?
Step 1: If you are already playing Hooves of Fire on Facebook, simply visit the “City Hall” on the Town map in game and enter your email address. You will receive an email confirmation. This sets up your email address as your universal login for Hooves of Fire.
Step 2: Visit www.hoovesoffire.com and enter the same email address you entered as your passport under “Sign Up”
Step 3: Fill in your details to complete your Hooves Passport registration
Step 4: You can now login to Hooves of Fire on www.hoovesoffire.com using your email address and password.
NOTE: If you sign up at www.hoovesoffire.com without activating your passport first, you will not be able to access your stables!
If you are a first time player and you sign up from www.hoovesoffire.com, your Hooves Passport will be automatically activated.
I have an issue with my Hooves Passport…
You will need to contact us via our Support Form. Depending on your query, you may be asked to answer your account’s secret question to verify yourself as the account owner.
- Your Hooves Passport email does not need to be the same as your Facebook login email to link the account.
- Do not enter anyone else’s email address into Hooves Passport under any circumstances. This will give another person access to your Hooves account and is a common way that people end up losing control of their account.
- Make sure you set up a useful secret question/answer when you set up your Passport. This may help us identify you in case your account is compromised.
- If you lose access to your Facebook account, we will not be able to reset your Hooves Passport email address. You should contact Facebook directly to regain access to your account.
- If you sign up directly on the Hooves of Fire website, it is not possible to link your account back to Facebook. You will need to set up a new account if you wish to play on Facebook.
- To friend someone on the Hooves of Fire website, they must also have Hooves Passport enabled to accept your friend request.