Rules of Conduct
Posted on May 12, 2015 | By Hooves Guru
Please observe the following Rules of Conduct with respect to use of Hooves of Fire.
Rubber Duck Software reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to Hooves of Fire at any time, without notice, for infringement of these rules. For full details, please refer to the Terms of Service at http://www.hoovesoffire.com/hooves/terms_privacy.php
Rubber Duck Software reserves the right to amend or change the rules of conduct at any time without notice.
You are responsible for following these Rules of Conduct.
1. Appropriate language and content
You are responsible for using appropriate language and content on Hooves of Fire. Language and content on Hooves of Fire must be both appropriate and respectful at all times.
Rubber Duck Software reserves the right to revoke the account of anyone who advocates or encourages expressions of violence, bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity. Racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs will not be tolerated. Referencing controversial religious topics, notorious people or organizations, or sensitive current or historical events may also be considered inappropriate if they are deemed to be disruptive.
Inappropriate language and content can include any language that looks like, sounds like, stands for, hints at, abbreviates, or insinuates any of the following:
• sexual content
• slurs (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, and religious slurs)
• illegal drugs/controlled substances
• illegal activities
2. Appropriate use
You are responsible for your own behaviour and actions on Hooves of Fire.
Hooves of Fire is not to be used to;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish content that is harmful, abusive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, libelous, obscene, infringing, embarrassing, unwanted, invasive of another’s right of privacy or publicity, hateful or racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person’s view, otherwise offensive or objectionable.
- Distribute or make available any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any purpose, unless specifically allowed.
- Disrupt the flow of chat in chat rooms with vulgar language, abusiveness, “spamming,” or flooding.
- Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to Rubber Duck Software administrators.
- Impersonate or create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
You are responsible for maintaining your privacy on the game. We encourage you not to publish personally identifiable information. Do not use the service to collect personal information about others, including e-mail addresses, or use such information to send unsolicited emails.
You are responsible for keeping your computer system safe. The service is not to be used to upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Services or other users’ computer.