Strategy Guide: Equipment and Enhancements
Posted on March 29, 2017 | By Hooves Guru | 10 responses
What enhancements should I buy for my horse?
The following are some suggestions on how you can get your horse race-ready and performing at its peak.
- Work out which track conditions and distance is best for your horse and the buy the appropriate horseshoes.
- Treats (e.g. apples/carrots) from the shop will improve your horses performance. The more expensive the treat (e.g. watermelons) the more effective it is.
- If you can afford it, equip the training shoes, a treat and the Flame or Ice Saddle. This is the best combination to enhance the effects of training and the performance of your horse at the same time.
- Buy a Star or Sonic brush from the shop when they are available. Even though they are expensive, they will pay for themselves quickly as they are worth up to $ 600 / $2000 per horse. If you have 34 friends with full stables you can earn up to $ 1,000,000 a day using the Sonic brush! It also makes your horses much happier which means better performance and longer lifespans.
- If you are VIP, only use steroids on a horse you can afford to lose as there is a risk the horse could die. Alternatively, if it lives, the horse’s stats may improve dramatically.
- Again, for VIPs, use boosters in Group 2 and 1 where the prize money can justify the expense. It does increase your chances of winning but doesn’t guarantee a win. Of course if you have lots of cash you can use it in Group 3 to increase your number of wins and get into Group 2 quicker.