Visit friends stables
To view your friends stables, select the “Friends” stables from the Town map and a list of your friends who play Hooves of Fire will appear.
You can see who the most active players are (marked in green) and when they last logged into the game.
Select each friend to visit their stables. Once you are in your friend’s stable, you can brush their horses for them to keep them happy and performing at their peak (and earn some handy in game cash on the side).
You can also feed their horses so that they don’t starve while your friend is away!
To invite more friends to play, select the “Friends” stables from the Town map and select the “Invite more friends to play” button to choose additional friends to join you in Hooves of Fire.
How do I find which country my friends are playing in?
How do you friend players on www.hoovesoffire.com?
- Click the “Friends” stable and then the “Search” tab.
- Type in the profile name of the user you are trying to add
- Select “Search” and a list of users matching will be displayed
- Select the correct user name and a friend request will be sent to that player
How do you defriend players on www.hoovesoffire.com?
- Open the players profile (if they are in the same room as you) and select the “Defriend” user button
- Open your “Friends” stable select the user you wish to defriend, click the icon to open their profile and select the “Defriend” user button
Renting private countries via www.hoovesoffire.com will allow any players that are friends with you (either via Facebook or the Hooves website) to enter the private country and race. Note: You must be VIP to enter “Elite” private countries.