Strategy Guide: Stable Management
Hints and Tips For Stable Management
Hints on how to best manage your racing stables in Hooves of Fire.
- The maximum number of stables you can have is 15, so the maximum number of horses you can race at one time is 15.
- Try to expand to 15 stables as soon as you can.
- It becomes more expensive to expand your stables each time, so you might need to save some cash to afford it.
- The more horses you own the more races you can enter, therefore there is a greater chance at winning prize money.
- Buy mares and breed them to fill your stable.
- If you are a VIP, keep one of your highest rated mares in cryo-freeze (Science Lab) just in case you have a run of stallions and can no longer breed within your own stable.
- Put your stallions out to stud before you log off each time – it will help generate income for you while you are away from the game if another player uses your stud.
- Train, feed and brush your horses a few times a day – this will improve your horse’s performance and keep them happy
- If you can’t be there to brush and feed your horses, ask your friends to do it for you while you are away!